Single-Route Optimizer API
Route solving many stops to a single vehicle is a cornerstone requirement for most logistics operations. You have the abililty to retain your stop sequences or to optimize them algorithmically for the 'best' possible route (also known as the 'traveling salesperson problem'). To use this web service you'd typically just need to add a 'Calculate' and/or 'Optimize' button that would call this logic and would return super-efficient routes for your end users. Another popular use case is to implement a nightly job that processes all your routes in a batch.
The implementation is really straight-forward, you'll just supply the stops to be routed, and optionally the start/end depots, any time window requirements, etc. The output provided to you is packed with enriched content including best sequences (if you choose to optimize), estimated times of arrival, polylines to show the roads expected to be traveled, overall route statistics, and much more!
- Optimize/Sequence up to 125 stops per route
- Measure routes as-is, or optimize the sequence to save serious operational costs
- Persnickety customers? No matter, we handle time windows to improve your on-time arrivals
- Solves take only seconds, on-the-road savings can be minutes or even hours of reduced driving
- Is traffic congestion a thorn in your side? We utilize historic and live traffic feeds as inputs
- Use your favorite map. Supply data from, and display data on Google, Bing, OpenStreetMap, etc.
- And we handle the other 'gotchas' you deal with...try the interactive demo and kick the digital tires!